300℃ High-Temperature Food Grade silicone Lower Shrinkage Liquid Silicone Rubber Making Kitchenware
Liquid silicone rubbers are pumpable two-part compounds that are delivered ready to use.
They are vulcanized by addition curing.
Component A contains catalyst and component B functional polysiloxane as a curing agent.
Compared to peroxide curing, liquid silicone rubbers do not release any curing by-products.
|End use||food mold, nipples|
|Curing type||Platinum vulcanization|
|Shelf life||12 months|
|Payment term||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
This data is a typical reference value and is for reference only.
Packing & Storage
Available in 20kg pails or 200kg drums.
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight, use it within 12 months from the day of manufacture.
This product cannot be contacted with compounds containing N, P, S to avoid affecting the catalytic effect of platinum.
Why Choose Us?
1. 15 years of manufacturing experience focus on silicone rubber
2. All Products shipped is Up to FDA, RoHS, Reach, LFGB, testing standard
3. Overall quality controlling procedure and perfect service to you
4. Offer to tailor the order accordance with customer's requirement in detail
5. 800 tons solid silicone rubber, 300 tons LSR silicone rubber and 200 tons silicone oil every month
6. Special organic silicon R&D team and precision inspection instruments equipped
7. Automatic manufacturing equipment adopted, which ensure the products shipped quality well largely
Q: How long does it take to cure silicone?
A: The time taken to cure a silicone compound depends on a number of factors. These include temperature, section, and cure mechanism. In practice, a typical cure time for a compression molded part is in the region of 5 minutes at 180C.
Q: What is the difference between 'curing' and 'vulcanization'?
A: Curing and vulcanization essentially describe the same thing - the transformation of the polymer into a cross-linked rubber.
Q: Why silicone rubber add curing agent after mixing a lot of bubbles?
A: This is normal physical phenomena. The liquid will produce a large number of bubbles in the mixing time, so, it must pass through the vacuum exhaust bubble treatment.