|Place of Origin:||GuangZhou, China|
|Certification:||RoHS, FDA, MSDS, SGS, REACH, PAHS, ISO9001|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||200KG|
|Price:||USD $+3-7/PER Kilograms|
|Packaging Details:||20kg pails OR 200Kg / drums|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1200 tons per month|
|Shelflife:||Within 400 Days||Feature:||Solid Silicone Rubber|
|Design:||Customized As Requested||Package:||20kgs/200kgs|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 Days||Hs Code:||31900000|
fire resistant silicone rubber,
elastic silicone rubber
This series of silicone rubber meets the requirements of halogen, ROHS, REACH and FDA and European standard LFGB. It has excellent processability and is suitable for molding process.
Silicone rubber molding is accomplished in five different ways:
An exceptional fluidity and good operability, easy to demold
* Good tensile and tear strength
* Outstanding bubble releasing
* Low shrinkage
* Aging resistance ,high temperature resistance (200℃)
* Envirnmentally, food-grade
Ruihe RH6250 SERIES Liquid Silicone Rubber (F-LSR) is specifically designed for liquid injection molding.
The product is supplied as a two component, soft fluorosilicone paste. It heat cures to a 60 durometer material.
The cured rubber product is resistant to a wide variety of solvents and chemicals over a wide temperature range
of -63 to +175°C (-82° to +347°F) under immersion conditions, and up to +225°C (+437°F) in dry heat.
• Data test vulcanization conditions: DBPH(double 2-5,catalyst) curing, using 150mm × 140mm mold, 175 ° C × 5min vulcanization molding
• Typical data are average data and actual values may vary. Typical data shall not be used as product specifications.
Operation, safety and storage
* Read the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) and instructions for use before use. Material Safety Data Sheets are available to sales representatives.
* Wear safety glasses and gloves when handling this product.