It is suitable for the parts of urinary catheter and laryngeal mask that need to be bonded with silicone rubber.
* Liquid silicone rubber molding has several advantages, including
* Excellent stability and flexibility at low temperatures
* Outstanding aging behavior
* Sensational weather resistance
* Excellent resistance to acid and alkali
* High stability to ozone and ultraviolet light
* High thermal stability
* Excellent biocompatibility
* These figures are for reference only, please contact us for details.
1. What's silicone products you are making?
--liquid silicone rubber, silicone rubber, silicone oil; Platinum agent: -- According to different silicone molds, our silicone has different viscosity, and cause different hardness, density to meet the requests from client.
2. Do you offer free sample to client?
--Yes, we can provide the sample for test.
3. How about the quality control in your factory?
--We have professional QC team. --Each batch of silicone rubber must be tested by our safe quality examination system.
4. How to remove the bubbles during my mould making?
--After mixing liquid silicone with curing agent, please put the material into vacuum machine to take off the bubbles.
5. How to get good silicone mould to use longer time?
--The best way is:
1, Please choose the right liquid silicone according to your products.
2, Don't use any silicone oil in mold making, because it can make the silicone mould become too soft to use.
3, Silicone mould can be used longer after the whole silicone mould fully cured, so it's better to wait 2 hours after mould finished.
6. Why silicone rubber add curing agent after mixing a lot of bubbles?
--This is normal physical phenomena. The liquid will produce a large number of bubbles in the mixing time, so, it must pass through the vacuum exhaust bubble treatment.