pacifier medical gradesilicone rubber Liquid Silicone Rubber for Medical parts
RUI-HE 6250-50YH® is a type of hard silicone with hardness Shore A 40. It is a kind of of two- component materials consisting of a flowable part A which when mixed with the curing agent or catalyst,cures .
- It has the characteristics of high transparency, high strength, good resilience, small deformation value, yellowing resistance and aging resistance;
- Meets US FDA CFR 21.Part.177.2600 and European EN14350-2, Section 4.9 Volatile Compound Test Standards and European ROHS and REACH Standards;
- Meets of biocompatibility testing;
- The pot-life of the mixture of the two components (closed vessel) at 20 ° C is 5 days.
- Increased temperatures reduce the pot-life
||Part - A
||Part - B
|Shore A Hardness
These figures are for reference only, please contact us for details.
1) Good processing performance, tight coating, non-stick copper wire
2) Durable with good strength, top quality to guarantee molding times
3) High shrinkage
4) Aging resistance, acid and alkali resistance
5) Good physical properties
1.Self-exudation oil & stability self-lubricating
2.Meets US FDA CFR21.Part.177.2600 and European ROHS and REACH standards;
3.The pot-life of the mixture of the two components (closed vessel) at 20℃ is 5 days. Increased temperatures reduce the pot-life.
Rui-He 6250-50M® Liquid silicone rubber obtained the following test certificate: RoHS, FDA.21.177, REACH, PAHS, ISO9001:2016, etc.
R & D Center
R & D Center includes compunding lab, processing lab, photoelectric testing center, mechanics test center, chromatogram & thermal property analysis center, new energy lab, sampling workshop and pilot test workshop.
Packaging & Storage
Available in 20KG/carton, line with plastic bag.
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight,
use it within 12 months from the day of manufacture.
Please sealed and keep at room temperature, avoid high temperature and direct sunlight, saled and keep in the indoor.
Contacting compounds containing N,S,Sn, P, and Pb during storge and use may cause poisoning of the platinum catalyst and affect vulcanization.
Q1. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the plastic tooling and fixtures.
Q2. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and
the courier cost.
Q3. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
If you need to know the prices of our silicone rubbers, please contact us. We do not provide prices in website because prices fluctuate for many reasons.