Aging Resistance Food Grade Liquid Silicone Rubber LSR For Baby Products
RUI-HE 6250-60® is a kind of two-component liquid silicone rubber for injection molding processes, consisted of part A and part B. It can be used to produce pacifiers and other baby products with high transparent,high tear resistance and good resistance to yellow. All LSR are platinum cured (vulcanized) materials which are mixed in a 1 : 1 ratio by weight.
1) Flexible and low viscosity which will copy finest details and patterns from exquisite products.
2) Durable with good strength, top quality to guarantee molding times
3) Easily demolding
4) Not oily, no bubbles
5) Can resist high temperature 200℃ - 350℃, and low temperature -65℃
6) Low shrinkage less than 0.2%, platinum cure type is less than 0.1%
7) Aging resistance, acid and alkali resistance
8) Platinum cure silicone is FDA certified, nontoxic, odorless
Shore A Hardness: 60 Shore A
Tensile Strength: 9.5 MPa
Tear Strength: 35 KN/m
Viscosity: 1500 Pa.s
Density: 1.12 g/cm3
Tensile set: 1.7%
Line shrinkage: 2.6%
These figures are for reference only, please contact us for details.
Mixing ratio of components A : B = 1 : 1.
Vulcanization: 150 °C / 5 min
Because of the outstanding properties 6250-60® liquid silicone rubber is particularly suitable for pacifiers and other baby products.
Rui-He 6250-60® Liquid silicone rubber obtained the following test certificate: RoHS, FDA.21.177, REACH, PAHS, ISO9001:2016, etc.
Packaging & Storage
Available in 20kg pails or 200kg drums.
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight,
use it within 12 months from the day of manufacture.
This product cannot be contacted with compounds containing N, P, S to avoid affecting the catalytic effect of platinum.
1.Q: Why you should choose us?
A: You will find a reliable suppliers(the best choice)when you received the samples from us.
2.Q: Do you allow small quantity order ?
A: We accept small quantity order and also pay attention to each of our clients.
3.Q: Can you print custom logo on the product?
A: Yes, we can silk-screen print and pad print on it.
4. Q: What are all the ways to form silicone (e.g. die cut, compression molding, etc.)?
A: High temperature vulcanizing machine mold.
If you need to know the prices of our silicone rubbers, please contact us. We do not provide prices in website because prices fluctuate for many reasons.