6250-70YH High Rebound High Hardness Shore A 70 Liquid Silicon Rubber To Make Mold Factory
RUI-HE 6250-70YH is a kind of two-component liquid silicone rubber for injection molding processes, consisting of part A and part B. Liquid Silicone Rubber possesses natural transparency, this attribute makes it possible to produce, colorful, custom, molded products. All LSR are platinum cured (vulcanized) materials which are mixed in a 1: 1 ratio by weight.
Key Features and Benefits
Liquid silicone rubber molding has several advantages, including:
|Technical information page|
RH6250 - 70 YH
|Viscosity||mPa.s||2000000 - 3000000|
|Shore A Hardness||A/JLS||67±3|
|Elongation at break||%||≥250|
|Compression set||(22 hrs at 175℃) %||≦35|
These figures are for reference only, please contact us for details.
The mixing ratio of components A: B = 1: 1.
Vulcanization: 150 °C / 5 min
Because of the outstanding properties 6250-70YH® liquid silicone rubber is produced numerous products for the medical industry, including produced flow control valves, syringe stoppers, and other components.
|RUI-HE® 6250-70 YH Liquid silicone rubber obtained the following test certificate|
Packaging & Storage
Available in 20kg pails or 200kg drums.
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight, use it within 12 months from the day of manufacture.
This product cannot be contacted with compounds containing N, P, S to avoid affecting the catalytic effect of platinum.
Operation ways of Injection Molding:
1. Mixed: Part A (based glue) and Part B (curing agent) ratio of 10:1 or 1:1 by weight, mixed, mixed either manually or using the equipment.
2. Vacuuming: mixed silicone A and B, When used in small amounts can be in a vacuum desiccator under vacuum, the volume will foamed plastic material can be increased 4-5 times, so degassing vessel volume should be less than bulky plastic material 4 to 5 times, after a few minutes gel volume returns to normal, no air bubbles escaping when the surface (about 10 minutes) to complete the degassing step.
3. Clean your Original mold (sex toys molds), pls note that, the molds won’t contact with condensation silicone rubber before, and not contains a chemical element such as N.S.P, otherwise the silicone won’t be cured.
4. Pour the silicone rubber into your sex toys molds.
5. cured the silicone rubber at 80℃ to 120℃, then the silicone will be cured, and then de-mold.
If you need to know the prices of our silicone rubbers, please contact us. We do not provide prices on the website because prices fluctuate for many reasons.