Two-part medical grade liquid silicone rubber RH6250-50YH for injection produce to medical
Rui-He RH6250-50YH A/B is a two-component liquid silicone rubber for injection molding processes.
RH6250-50YH can be used to produce medical technical articles with high transparency and excellent rubber-elastic properties.
All LSR are platinum cured(vulcanized) materials which are mixed in a 1:1 ratio by weight.
Key Features and Benefits
Vulcanisates consisting of LSR RH6250-50YH are distinguished by the following properties:
|Shore A hardness||A||50±2|
|Tensile strength||Mpa||≥ 9.0|
|Tear strength||KN/m||≥ 30|
|Linear shrinkage rate||%||≤ 0.1|
These figures are for reference only, please contact us for details.
Typical properties of the vulcanisate:
The mixing ratio of components A: B = 1: 1.
Vulcanization: 5 min. 150 °C
Because of the outstanding properties RH6250-50YH Lquid silicone rubber is particularly suitable for the following elastomeric articles: medical sacculus, negative pressure ball, catheter connector, sealing elements, diaphragms, ear plugs, bellows, baby teats, respiratory devices, air vent flaps, tube connectors, catheters, parts for medical technical equipment, mat, etc.
|RUI-HE® RH6250-50YH Liquid silicone rubber obtained the following test certificate:|
Packaging & Storage
This product cannot be contacted with compounds containing N, P, S to avoid affecting the catalytic effect of platinum.
Why Choose Us?
1. 15 years of manufacturing experience focus on silicone rubber
2. All Products shipped is Up to FDA, RoHS, Reach, LFGB, testing standard
3. Overall quality controlling procedure and perfect service to you
4. Offer to tailor the order accordance with customer's requirement in detail
5. 800 tons solid silicone rubber, 300 tons LSR silicone rubber and 200 tons silicone oil every month
6. Special organic silicon R&D team and precision inspection instruments equipped
7. Automatic manufacturing equipment adopted, which ensure the products shipped quality well largely
Quality certification & Partner Brands
If you need to know the prices of our silicone rubbers, please contact us. We do not provide prices on the website because prices fluctuate for many reasons.