Excellent Resilience LSR Liquid Silicone Rubber RH6150 - 50® High Hardness with LFGB Standard
Rui-He RH6150 - 50® is a kind of two-component liquid silicone rubber for injection molding processes, consisting of part A and part B. It can be used to produce electronics keys supplies with a high rebound and good resistance to yellow. All LSR are platinum cured (vulcanized) materials which are mixed in a 1: 1 ratio by weight.
Liquid silicone rubbers offer a wide range of applications, from the automotive industry, mechanical and process engineering, through electrical applications, the transmission, and distribution industry, through to construction, foods, health care and the medical sector. For automotive applications, in particular, we offer fluorinated liquid silicone rubbers that are characterized by particularly high stability towards gasoline and engine and gear oils.
Key Features and Benefits
|RH6150 - 50®|
|Unit||Part - A||Part - B|
|Shore A Hardness||A||50 ± 2|
|Tensile Strength||MPa||≥ 6.5|
|Tear Strength||KN / m||≥ 17|
|Linear Shrinkage||%||≤ 0.1|
These figures are for reference only, please contact us for details.
The mixing ratio of components A: B = 1: 1.
Vulcanization: 150 °C / 5 min
Because of the outstanding properties, RH6150-50® liquid silicone rubber is particularly suitable for automotive drive shaft applications, Silicone O rings, and Shaft sealing rings, Electrical Safety Stinger Covers, Conductive profiled silicone seals and automotive parts.
Why Choose Us?
1. 15 years manufacturing experience focus on silicone rubber
2. All Products shipped is Up to FDA, RoHS, Reach, LFGB, testing standard
3. Overall quality controlling procedure and perfect service to you
4. Offer to tailoring the order accordance with customer's requirement in detail
5. 800 tons solid silicone rubber, 300 tons LSR silicone rubber and 200 tons silicone oil every month
6. Special organic silicon R&D team and precision inspection instruments equipped
7. Automatic manufacturing equipment adopted, which ensure the products shipped quality well largely
Rui-He RH6150-50® Liquid silicone rubber obtained the following test certificate: RoHS, FDA, REACH, PAHS, ISO9001:2016, etc.
Packaging & Storage
Available in 20kg pails or 200kg drums.
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight, use it within 12 months from the day of manufacture.
This product cannot be contacted with compounds containing N, P, S to avoid affecting the catalytic effect of platinum.
If you need to know the prices of our silicone rubbers, please contact us. We do not provide prices on the website because prices fluctuate for many reasons.