LSR RH6250-70 A/B is food grade silicone rubber be used to manufacture the gaskets and seals used in industrial cooking appliances.It is a widely used elastomer prized for its high-temperature resistance and flexible, non-stick nature.
LSR RH6250-70 liquid silicone rubber are platinum cured(vulcanized) materials which are mixed in a 1:1 ratio by weight.
Key Features and Benefits
Vulcanisates consisting of RH6250-70 are distinguished by the following properties:
|Shore A hardness||A||67±3|
|Tensile strength||Mpa||≥ 6.0|
|Tear strength||KN/m||≥ 25|
|Linear shrinkage rate||%||≤ 0.5|
These figures are for reference only,please contact us for details.
Typical properties of the vulcanisate:
Mixing ratio of components A: B = 1: 1.
Vulcanisation: 5 min. 150 °C (302 ℉)
Because of the outstanding properties RH6250-70A/B Lquid silicone rubber is particularly suitable for the following elastomeric articles: baking molds and trays, ice trays, casting butter, chocolate, fondant ,baby products and kitchen untensils.etc.
RUI-HE RH6250-70 Liquid silicone rubber obtained the following test certificate: Rohs,FDA,MSDS,LFGB,....ETC.
Packaging & Storage
This product cannot be contacted with compounds containing N, P, S to avoid affecting the catalytic effect of platinum.
Application & partner Brands
Why Choose Us?
1. 15 years manufacturing experience focus on silicone rubber
2. All Products shipped is Up to FDA, RoHS, Reach, LFGB, testing standard
3. Overall quality controlling procedure and perfect service to you
4. Offer to tailoring the order accordance with customer's requirement in detail.
5. 800 tons solid silicone rubber, 300 tons LSR silicone rubber and 200 tons silicone oil every month.
6. Special organic silicon R&D team and precision inspection instruments equipped.
7. Automatic manufacturing equipment adopted, which ensure the products shipped quality well largely.
If you're interested in our products, please contact us without hesitation.